IR(H) ME course (ONLY 1 AVAILABLE SEAT)
januar 8, 2024 - mars 4, 2024
Duration: 6-8 weeks.
Type rating EC135T2+ and IR(H)ME on the EC135T2+
- 40 hours FSTD
- 10 hours Helicopter IR in a ME helicopter
- 8 hours VFR training type rating ME.
- Training program total 18 hours helicopter and 40 hours simulator. = 535,000,- NOK (price 2023).
- This includes technical course EC135T2+
NB! There is no VAT for training in Norway, so in other words, no hidden cost.
After course completion: you will get a EC135T2+ type rating and IR(H) on the EC135T2+
Pre requirement to begin IR(H)ME:
(in short, 70 hrs PIC and 50 hrs cross country PIC)
FCL.610 IR — Prerequisites and crediting Applicants for an IR shall:
- (1) at least a PPL in the appropriate aircraft category, and:
- (i) the privileges to fly at night in accordance with FCL.810; or
- (ii) an ATPL in another category of aircraft; or
- (2) a CPL, in the appropriate aircraft category;
- (b) have completed at least 50 hours of cross-country flight time as PIC in aeroplanes, helicopters or airships of which at least 10 or, in the case of airships, 20 hours shall be in the relevant aircraft category.
- (c) Helicopters only. Applicants who have completed an ATP(H)/IR, ATP(H), CPL(H)/IR or CPL(H) integrated training course shall be exempted from the requirement in (b).
Type Ratings for helicopters – Section 4 Part H, Subpart 2
Single-pilot multi-engine helicopters. An applicant for the issue of a first type rating for a single-pilot multi-engine helicopter shall:
- (1) before starting flight training:
- (i) have passed the ATPL(H) theoretical knowledge examinations; or
- (ii) hold a certificate of completion of a pre-entry course conducted by an ATO. The course shall cover the following subjects of the ATPL(H) theoretical knowledge course:
- — Aircraft General Knowledge: airframe/systems/power plant, and instrument/electronics, — Flight Performance and Planning: mass and balance, performance;
- (2) in the case of applicants who have not completed an ATP(H)/IR, ATP(H), or CPL(H)/IR integrated training course, have completed at least 70 hours as PIC on helicopter
We also have accommodation at EHC. The cost is 4600,- per week or 12000,- NOK per month.
We can tailor your training upon request. Example, if you have a rotation of 14/14.
If you have more questions, or want to sign up for the course, please contact
Peter Blom (Head of Training)
Peter@ehc.no / email@example.com